October 19, 2012

outfits

I've promised to do more outfit-posts, so here's my first official one :) You've seen my outfits in a lot of previous posts, but now the focus will only be in my clothes, lol. 

The quality of the pictures is not the best, but I think they fulfill their purpose. 

Jeans from Target / $29,99, Striped t-shirt from Target / $12,99, Black buttoned jacket/shirt  (very light material and not warm) from T.J. Maxx / $10,00, Scarf from Forever 21 / $9,99, Guess Bag from JFK Airport Guess -store, $108,00.  
The bag, scarf and the jacket/shirt are the same than on the pic above. Jeans are the same, but in black. Shirt from somewhere Finland, Shoes from Ross / $20,00.  
Not the most awesome of outfit posts. My style is pretty simple. I prefer black, but lately have been wearing more colors, even though these pictures won't prove that. I obviously don't have as much clothes with me here than what I have back in Finland, so maybe from now on I'll post from there when it comes to my outfits ;) Had fun with this one either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment