October 15, 2012

I'm a good Zombie :)

Half of my trip is over. 
I haven't slept in 6 weeks, and I won't sleep in another 6 weeks. I'll sleep when I go back to Finland. You know how you get so tired at some point and everything just starts being funny? And how after that comes the stupid-mode, when you don't know which way is up and which way is down? I've been there. And now I'm in the third phase. 
The zombie phase. 
And at the same time, I'm ridiculously happy :)

This weekend I got to explore Washington State.

Just so you won't be bored with all the nature pics!
Deception Pass
I love how there's drift wood at the beaches in Washington. 
Back to rainy Portland :)

I also got to do some driving for the first time since I arrived here! I love to drive. I drove us up to Olympia from Portland, and later on back to Olympia from Whidbey Island. When we passed Seattle, it was dark and raining, but we had a clear view of the city's beautiful silhouette. I felt like I was on top of the world <3

Hope you all had a great weekend, and all of you here at the Pacific Northwest, don't let the rain bother you :) I was soaking wet when I got home today. I hope my shoes are dry tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment