April 11, 2012

B is for BLOGGING

Surprise, surprise.

Blogging is probably one of the most greatest and funniest hobbies I've ever had. I started in December 2010 and after a slowish start I'm picking up, and I'm really into this. 

What I'm actually glad about is that I started when this whole thing wasn't so "in". At least it wasn't here... Seems like blogging has become more and more popular in the recent past. I'm always on the look for new, interesting blogs, so if you're blogging, don't forget to link me the address! 

I'm doing this for myself. I truly enjoy this. I'm glad to have followers who care enough to read about what I have to say. I welcome all comments and suggestions to improve my blog, but... since you guys are a pretty quiet bunch of readers, seems like I'll be making the decisions on topics for now :) 

b the w, I love typing this post with my green nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment