I've promised to do a post about myself and myself alone... Here it is, whether you want to read it or not (and it's Tuesday, btw... so I kept my word :))
So, hi. I'm Iira.
I'm the shy girl sitting quietly while the others are having a conversation. I pitch in every now and then, just to make sure they know I'm still there. They say I'm quiet, I agree. But maybe it's more like 'the better you know me the louder I get'.
I like to goof around with friends and just have fun. Reality's always there, so why waste a good time worrying about it?
I used to worry about things a lot more than I do nowadays... I try to live in the moment, sure I make plans and all, but if something doesn't work out, I don't make a scene.
I'm a bookworm.
I know almost all the episodes of Friends by heart. Ok, all of them.
I hate shopping.
I'm rarely sick.
I'm allergic to a lot of things...
I make a killer cheesecake.
I change the color of my hair 2-3 times a year.
I suffer from Atopic Dermatitis.
I only know the bad words in Italian.
My favorite m&m's are the peanut butter ones.
I have naturally curly hair, and all I can do it make it straight. Seriously, I suck at doing my hair. It's so lame because of that :(
I love Starbucks.
I wear glasses, for reading mostly.
You know I live to travel and write.
<3
I have the best family and friends in the world.
<3
I have the stupidest, but the most cutest cat, too.
<3
I love music -who doesn't?- but I rarely hear songs that are "about me". You know, when you hear a song and you immediately realize the lyrics depict you, and everything in your life. That's happened to me once. I won't share the song now. Maybe another time.
***
I always thought I'd want to settle down very early, get married, have kids. As it turns out, I'm 22 years old, 23 in a couple of months, and I have absolutely no intentions of settling down in the near future. I realized I have to get a life of my own before I can be in charge of a life of someone else.
***
Very deep down I'm the girl from up north, who secretly likes the cold a little bit. I keep my balcony door open sometimes even during the worst winter, because I like to sleep that way.
Who wants to know about the negative stuff?
Not me.
Hope this is good enough. Let me know.
-iira
I used to worry about things a lot more than I do nowadays... I try to live in the moment, sure I make plans and all, but if something doesn't work out, I don't make a scene.
I'm a bookworm.
I know almost all the episodes of Friends by heart. Ok, all of them.
I hate shopping.
I'm rarely sick.
I'm allergic to a lot of things...
I make a killer cheesecake.
I change the color of my hair 2-3 times a year.
I suffer from Atopic Dermatitis.
I only know the bad words in Italian.
My favorite m&m's are the peanut butter ones.
I have naturally curly hair, and all I can do it make it straight. Seriously, I suck at doing my hair. It's so lame because of that :(
I love Starbucks.
I wear glasses, for reading mostly.
You know I live to travel and write.
<3
I have the best family and friends in the world.
<3
I have the stupidest, but the most cutest cat, too.
<3
I love music -who doesn't?- but I rarely hear songs that are "about me". You know, when you hear a song and you immediately realize the lyrics depict you, and everything in your life. That's happened to me once. I won't share the song now. Maybe another time.
***
I always thought I'd want to settle down very early, get married, have kids. As it turns out, I'm 22 years old, 23 in a couple of months, and I have absolutely no intentions of settling down in the near future. I realized I have to get a life of my own before I can be in charge of a life of someone else.
***
Very deep down I'm the girl from up north, who secretly likes the cold a little bit. I keep my balcony door open sometimes even during the worst winter, because I like to sleep that way.
Who wants to know about the negative stuff?
Not me.
Hope this is good enough. Let me know.
-iira



<3 ihana! -minna
ReplyDelete^ Samaa mieltä, ihana postaus! :) "But maybe it's more like 'the better you know me the louder I get'." <- tää sama pätee muhunkin. :D
ReplyDelete