Ok. I want some interaction. Stalking is great, I love being stalked (only on blogger, peeps), but now let's see who has the guts to talk.
Here are various phrases and questions. Pick one (or more) and answer/react to it by leaving a comment.
(Seriously, I won't bite, you know...)
1. I have two more shifts at my current job. I'm kinda sad :(
2. The best book I've ever read is...
3. Once I was watching a documentary about lions, and one of the cubs was partially paralyzed. The poor thing was just dragging his back feet trying to keep up with the others, and you could see he was miserable, because there was only so much the others could do for him. I became mad at the shooting crew for not helping it. The last image was of the ground, the dragging marks the little lion had left on the dirt. Then the marks stopped. He couldn't follow the others anymore, and some other animal must have killed him. It made me cry, I hate seeing animals in misery.
4. I think Lily and Robin are kinda annoying in the show How I Met Your Mother.
5. I have a love-hate relationship to NYC.
6. Which Starbucks beverage is your favorite?
7. The greatest thing that's ever happened to me is...
8. If Hunger Games was real, would you volunteer for someone?
9. I'm very interested in self-publishing. Any ideas/recommendations/thoughts?
10. I love peanut butter&jelly sandwiches... yet I haven't had one in almost four years. What's wrong with me?
There ya go... Go nuts.
xxo
I love The Time Traveler's Wife! I've seen the movie too, and liked it even though the book is better...
ReplyDelete2. My facourite book... Ok, I leave the obvious aside, and only share my favorite novel. It has to be Gone with the wind, I am not lying if I say there were years in my life that I read it once a week and I think that overall I have read it over a hundred times. I don't know why, I really don't, but I love the book...
ReplyDelete5. I don't have love-hate realtionship with NYC, it's pure love <3 I could stay there like forever. It is one of my absolute favourit places in the whole wide world..