April 14, 2012

"nothing"

I've never been into diaries that much. Once, maybe for about a year I kept one but it was always a challenge to write down what I did everyday. I'm not good at sharing. Not even with blank pages (which is why I love writing fiction, guys.)

I write here a lot.
So tell me... what makes you feel better when you're having one of those days when you just want to scream at everyone, break everything you get your hands on and curse everyone who gets in your way?
And when there's no particular reason for this?
When everything, every single bad thing in your life just gets to you?

Damn snowball-effect.

1 comment:

  1. I write diary, been writing one since I was 8 years old... it helps, I don't really write what I do daily, I write my feelings, because they need to get out. Sometimes it takes half a year that I write nothing, but I always return to my diary, it's one of my best friends =) (And nowadays it's an Elvis-one :P)

    ReplyDelete