AH!
I'm so excited I could just dance around and sing. I did dance a little, but unfortunately due to my recent cough and loss of my voice, I still can't sing that well (not that I'm a good singer anyway, probably just did the neighbor a favor by keeping my mouth shut).
Well, I'm not getting my acceptance until next week, but when there's nothing standing in the way of it, I might as well tell you all now, that I'm going to the USA again in the fall! Yay! But not just on a vacation, this time I will be doing an internship (don't know where yet, but I'll let you know!) and the best part: the lenght of my stay is -wait for it- 3 months!!! That's a quarter of a year. Yay again!
So from the beginning of September I can be reached from Portland, Oregon.
So. I'm set for this year. I'm going to be super busy in the summer, and this up north summer always goes by fast. Then it'll be fall and I won't let anything bring me down. Not even the 22- hour flight. Or jet lag. Or anything.
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment