I don't think I've talked about my friends a lot. I may have mentioned I have awesome friends, but nothing specific.
Well, you're not getting anything specific now, either, because there's my friends' privacy to be considered and I haven't asked a permission to mention anyone by name. Sorry. (I am working on some interview posts that include some of my friends!)
What I can tell you, is that I'm lucky to have such great friends. There's someone who used to live next door when I was little, and we grew up together. There's someone I met when I was six and she was seven, and we love all the same things, except for music. Our taste in music could not be more different. There are friends who are like big sisters to me, and friends who are like little sisters. Growing up with a brother made me want to have sisters. Guess I have more than enough now :)
Some live abroad, and I don't see them often. Once a year, if even that, but still we're friends, and able to pick up from where we left the last time. Being able to do that with anyone is great.
My friends and family are pretty much the only thing keeping me here. Still, I can live with the fact of not seeing them for 90 days this coming fall ;) Just booked the flights, baby!
xxo
No comments:
Post a Comment