I wish I had pictures to demonstrate how often I change my hair color... The thing is, all the pics are on my old laptop, which is dead and the chord is broken, so I have to buy a new chord to get all the pictures and music and all the other stuff from there and put them on this new laptop. I have something here, though... Difficult.. and so not what I want to talk about right now.
So. Hair. My hair. It's probably the best part of me. I kinda like my eye color too (green with brown spots), but my hair has always been something to be proud of. I inherited my mom's thick hair, and about five years ago it started to get curly. It used to be wavy, but then it got curly. Weird. I hate it and I love it. It's easy, but sometimes it just looks messy. Most of the time I don't care, though.
I started coloring my hair when I was 12. Copper-brown, blonde, red, brown, dark brown, almost black, back to red, back to blonde, back to dark, then red, blonde, blonde, blonde, brown, blonde, red, dark... you catch my drift.
Once I was coloring my hair again, this time from blonde to a little darker blonde. It was a Tuesday, and I needed my hair perfect by Friday.
My hair turned out green. Got an appointment at hairdresser's for Thursday. Dodged a bullet there.
Yes, I take my hair seriously.
Currently I'm happy as a brunette. Don't know how long that'll last, we'll see ;)
What I would really love to do, is to dye my hair pink.
I'm not even kidding.



No comments:
Post a Comment