This is a woman who can make a naturally curly hair cloud look good. That alone makes her my idol. Yes, Carrie's a fictional character, but her fashion sense never lets you down. SJP's a fashion icon in real life as well and even though I could never afford the clothes and accessories she wears, I'm hoping someday I'll find my own style and pull it through even half as well.
My favorite Carrie-moment.
Just me and my MacBook<3
Remember this scene from the SATC movie?
This happened to me last summer in Boston. I was walking on the streets of Cambridge and wearing my new summer maxi dress that I'd gotten from Walmart (told you I couldn't afford Carrie's clothes), and this random woman who walked pass me said, "Great dress!"
"Thank you!" I beamed.
Guess I rocked the dress.
That's me. Rocking the dress. And a lemonade from the best pancake place in the world<3





Toi ON tosi ihana mekko! :o En ihmettele kyl ollenkaan sen randomin naisen kommenttia :)
ReplyDeleteMaximekot on muutenki nii kivoja ja söpöjä, et tekis mieli ostaa muutama semmonen taas kesäks... :D
Kiitos :) onpahan kesän konvaan yksi mekko ;)
DeleteNimenomaa ;)
ReplyDelete