April 14, 2012

D is for DREAMS

I think the description of this blog is from the movie Inception, but I'm not completely sure (I know, I'm a jerk for using the sentence and not even knowing for sure where it's from). Let me know, if you know. Of course I can google it sometime...

Sometimes I miss out on a lot by day dreaming. I can sit in a class and suddenly realize twenty minutes has gone by and I've been somewhere else. Mostly I'm going over the details of a novel I'm planning on starting soon. I've been doing so for the past two years! It's about time I do what I dream about.
Write a book.

I think this is beautiful. Corny, yes, but beautiful. 

I've done another post about dreams as well, and you can find it here. I'd rather have you read it again than repeat it all now. My dreams haven't really changed since then.

What do you dream about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment