I promised my friend I would do this tag-thing AGES AGO, and now, finally I did it. Sorry it took me so long!
1. If you had to choose a world without fashion or a world without music, which would you choose ?
I love fashion, but I love music more. Way more.
2. Have you accomplished any of your life goals?
Yes. Some. Went through high school, got a profession... found the courage to go after my dreams :)
3. What's the meaning of LOVE to you?
Love is everything. I have personally experienced situations in which I've needed help despite my wanting to handle things on my own. It's love that makes us do things for others, and I love those who have helped me through some rough and rougher times. What is life without love?
And now, before I get too mushy, I'm moving on...
4. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
USA aside, I would love to visit Australia and New Zealand, Bali, Italy, Kenya, South Africa... and I know Hawaii is a part of the US, I've been wanting to go there forever!
5. Who's the biggest inspiration in your life right now?
My mother. She's a hard working woman (sometimes she works too hard..), extremely organized, a fine example in multitasking, she's given me numerous opportunities to see the world and she's just amazing. I don't tell her that enough, so I hope she reads my blog regularly.
6. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Examining my stats and seeing that there are people who are interested in what I have to say. Thank you!
Writing.
Reading other blogs.
7. What's your favorite thing out of anything you own?
Oh wow... Well, I'm going to name more than one, because you can't stop me :)
- My FBI-mug, that I got last summer. And get this, it's the real thing, not one of those tourist mugs they sell at the souvenir shops ;)
- My MacBook Pro.
- My iPhone.
- My books.
- My DVD-box of Friends.
- My fan. Oh, you have no idea what a big help it is in this small apartment in the top floor, in the heat of the summer, with no AC. Helps me sleep!! <3
8. Do you believe in fate?
No.
9. What's your favorite song?
'Stand By Me' by Ben E. King
10. Jeans or dresses?
Hmm... I'm a girly girl, but I have to go with jeans. No matter how great a dress, I always feel insecure.
11. What's your favorite food?
Pasta!

Tää oli kiva, taas kerran! :)
ReplyDeleteMuuten, sulla oli se status, missä pyysit jotakuta auttaan ton bannerin kanssa, nii saikko apua vai teitkö ton ite? :) Toi näyttää hyvälle, ja se edellinenki oli hieno! Mua ittee meinaan ärsyttää, ku en osaa tehä mitään tollasia ja mun banneri näyttää tylsältä, ku on vaa pelkkä teksti... -.-
kiitos :) mä tein ton ite, www.mybannermaker.com. googletin bannerin, koska tajusin, että google tarjoaa aina vastauksen kaikken. mä en ihan täysin tyytyväinen oo tohon, koska se on niin kapee, ja jotenki näyttää vaan mainokselta :D haluisin et se on isompi. täytyy kattoo paremmalla ajalla ja koittaa uuestaa!
DeleteOkei, kiitti vinkistä! :) Mä käyn kokeileen tota linkkiä, jos sillä sais tehtyy vähän kivemman bannerin ku mikä mulla on nyt :D
Delete