I don't usually go to flea markets. I'm just not that thrilled to have something used. I don't know why, since it's perfectly ok, and I know you can find amazing stuff if you happen to be at a right place at a right time. In fact, I'm selling some of my stuff next month at a flea market, to get some extra cash to Oregon.
Well, anyways, yesterday I let my friend drag me to a flea market, and OMG I got stuck at the very first table. It happened to be my heaven. Me, at the right place at a right time.
Louis Vuitton e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e!
| Got this for my make-up! |
| This for my phone :) Love this one!! |
I've always loved Louis Vuitton. I have an LV-bag, too. Cost me 20 bucks. The woman who sold it to me was very vague of its origin. She said it was real but I'm not sure if it is... But it's amazing. The details and everything make it look so real. If someone just gave me a certificate that it's an original Louis Vuitton, I would totally buy it.
Any cool stuff you've found on a place you weren't supposed to go? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment