July 07, 2012

I can't think of a title!

I can't believe it's July already. I'm living in May. Fall seems so far away, and yet it's right around the corner. Summer's almost over (this up north it starts to get cooler in a month). But I'm happy cos I have something to really look forward as you know :)

My summer job ends in a month, too. Then I have almost all of August to prepare for being away for the following three months. The amount of cleaning up that's waiting for me... I wish I had enough money to hire someone to do it all for me. I hate cleaning, in case it's not obvious. 

I have my first day off tomorrow since last tuesday or monday.. I'm so happy. I hope I get to gather up some friends and we could do something together. I'm under the impression it's gonna rain tomorrow, so maybe a movie? Yesterday I went to see The Amazing Spiderman, and it was uhmazing!!! Seriously, go see it. It's so much better than the previous Spiderman -movies. Can't wait for the sequel!

I'm gonna wrap this up now, but first I have to share this picture with you. 

The-best-chicken-salad-ever! This is what I had for lunch today and yesterday!  My job is aaaawesoome! 

Haha, that was so random. Have a great night y'all :)

1 comment: