July 19, 2012

Z is for ZOO

The last time I went to a zoo was four years ago in Washington D.C. I spent the day with a close friend of mine and her kids. It was a scorching day, and those of you who have been to the zoo in D.C, you know it's all hill. If I recall right, it was downhill going there and uphill when leaving. And it was pain. I was so jealous of the Segways the zoo-employees got to use to get around. But, regardless of the heat, we had a nice day. I'd forgotten how nice zoos are. I rarely visit them. I doubt I'll have the chance to visit one anymore this year (unless... I think there's one in Portland), but maybe next summer :)

And... this is it for the Alphabet-posts. In Finnish language there are actually three alphabets more (Åå, Ää, Öö), but still.. this is it. Any ideas for a next project?

No comments:

Post a Comment