Here I am, sitting on my couch, in my studio apartment, cleaning - watching a movie, chatting with a friend on Facebook.... and I look around me and think, am I ever going to get out of here?
It's hard to imagine that I will get out. I will. IwillIwillIwill!
I don't hate it here... Dislike is a better word. The circles here are too small and I feel I've seen everything this country has to offer. So, it's time for a change of scenery. I'll start with the 3 months in the States this fall. Then I'll come back... for a time that's necessary for me to gather up money for my next adventure.
Yes, I'm already planning my next adventure.
I'll fill you in later :)
Oh wow... Looking forward to hear about the next adventure! And also looking forward of all the photos and posts you're gonna publish here ;D
ReplyDeleteBtw are you gonna post here during your trip?
Of course I'll keep on posting here during my trip! :) I can't wait to share it with everyone!
Delete