Oh my goodness, you have any idea how hard a letter an X is?!
Thank you to my friend, who came up with the idea of doing a post of my own X-files.
Here are things you might not know about me:
*I never drink milk abroad. I don't know why, but I have this insane fear that it'll taste weird and I'll end up vomiting all over the place. Hence, I can't even have cereal anywhere else but Finland. Crazy!
*Public restrooms gross me out. I rarely use them, unless I absolutely have to. The same goes with airplane lavatories; I can sit still during an 8-hour flight without having to go to the bathroom. I have no problem waiting to get to the airport.
*I've never understood the fuss about The Beatles or Elvis (Sorry, Linda). They have some good songs, but so do a lot of other singers and bands.
*I'm a plant-killer. Seriously, don't ever buy me a plant, unless it's plastic. I've killed two of those mini bambu's you get from IKEA. I have a third... I have no idea how it's still alive, when I never give it any water. Freak of nature.
*I can't eat mashed potatoes unless they're home made. You buy it ready from a store, I won't eat it. Yuck.
*I like to fish, but I can never touch the worms that I use as baits. Someone else has to put the worm on the hook for me. Someone else also has to get the fish off the hook once I've caught it.
*I've never had a chili-cheese dog. And last summer was the first time I had cheese fries. But have you ever had salty licorice?
This will probably only increase your doubts about me being a loony.
Don't worry, you're not alone.
Hey, this was a fun idea to tell about some of your "weird facts"! :) Though they're not THAT weird. I could probably write a similar blog post some day... ;)
ReplyDeleteI can relate to that milk-thing (though I have never been abroad, but I think I'd be the same way and imagine that the milk there would taste gross or something) and especially that public restroom-thing, eww.
Iira, Iira, It's not only about the music of Elvis, it is the whole deal... He's a man, a MAN, with a voice that no one else has, and the looks you just could die for XD You haven't spent enough time with me, obviously ;D
ReplyDelete