What do you think about when you go to sleep?
I rarely go to bed and not think of something in particular. I usually think of something nice; something that I have to look forward to, something that's already happened, something that I wish would happen but most likely it never will. Sometimes I play conversations in my head -imaginary and real- and sometimes I'm just so thrilled about some new thing that I've decided to do, that it's all I can fill my head with, and eventually I fall asleep and my thoughts turn into dreams. I kinda like it. In the morning it can be pretty exhausting though, because it feels like I haven't had any sleep at all; all I've done is thinking, when it's actually not true. But there are mornings, when my phone's alarm clock interrupts my awesome dreams. Then I just hit the snooze-button and continue dreaming from where I left off. I'm not kidding :) I can actually do that.
There are many nights, when I'm just so tired that I pass out immediately after my head hits the pillow. They are few in between, though. I have way too much stuff going on in my head to fall asleep right away. One of my favorite things to do, is go through the story of Ava, all the twist and turns. Over and over again, until I have it all figured out. I haven't made it there yet. Almost :)
So there you go. Ava is the name of the main character in the story I've been working on. That is all I'm willing to let you know at this point.
I can't wait for the moment I get to tell you I've started the writing process of my book!
Love,
I
P.S. Don't forget to answer the poll! Your votes determine most of the future posts, remember that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment