July 05, 2012

Every cloud has a silver lining. Mine was FedExed to me.

I guess the heat has reached the arctic as well. Dammit. 70° and sunny is all I ask. Especially when I'm working. Like today. But no... It's way more than 70°.My uniform is all black, and the AC at work isn't the best. Sometimes it's nonexistent. Today, in the heat, I kept running between the kitchen and the outside terrace, where all our customers decided to eat. The terrace is big, if I didn't tell you that before.

Sooo.. I'm kinda dead right now. Two more days of work and then I'll have a day off. AH! <3

And today was made better when I received a package from my friend in Abu Dhabi. She sent me a new case for my phone! :)

Bling<3

Hope you all had a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment