July 27, 2012

What do YOU want from this blog?

Time to bring back the poll!

I hope you'll all select one or more options from the poll on the right; it'll help me to improve this blog and make it more to your liking :)

I've been thinking about doing a video post (in English) at some point, so if you'd like to see me talk to you instead of writing, let me know. Also, if you want a video post, feel free to leave a comment and tell me what subjects you want me to talk about. 

I've been planning on interviewing a couple of people and posting their stories here. I promise, they'll be interesting to read! Also, I might be showing more of my art here if you want to see them. And if I get the chance to actually draw something... maybe next month I won't be so busy. And what else... well, this isn't a fashion blog, but I've done some fashion posts in the past, and wouldn't mind doing more, if you guys say so; I could introduce you to my wardrobe and you can judge my clothing :)

So don't forget to vote :) 

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I voted, for 6 options! ;D

    Video post in English would be so cool! You should do that. I've also been thinking that I'd make a video post myself, in Finnish though... I just don't have enough time or inspiration to do that :D Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday! Video in English...with you drinking Starbucks and eating @ Ihop lol...

    ReplyDelete