This summer has gone by so fast. I'm glad to realize it's been good so far. The weather hasn't been too hot (although my apt is sweltering and I don't have A/C... so my fan's on 24/7). I've also had the chance to do nice things. I got to see one of my favorite singers, Christina Perri, perform live, I've spent time with my friends and family, I'm doing well at work, I've made new connections and acquaintances... All in all, summer 2012 is pretty much rocking :)
A couple of years ago things weren't this good, but I've learned a lot since then. And I wouldn't change a thing, because I think that was a turning point in my life. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for all the s****y (I don't like cursing, but that's the only word that describes this well enough) experiences.
I still can't wait for the fall!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment